Broth : 12 à 16h
Mashed potatoes with parsley cheese
- Place the potatoes in a pot, cover them with cold water and cook them over medium heat until the tip of a knife penetrates the flesh without resistance.
- Drain them, and in the meantime, heat the cream and butter.
- Mash the mashed potatoes and add the cream and butter mixture before finishing with the crumbled blue cheese.
- Season to taste.
Braised beets and carrots
- Peel the beets and carrots, cut them into cubes.
- Melt the butter in a heavy-bottomed frying pan, add the vegetables and sweat for about 4 minutes before adding the broth.
- Simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, vegetables should be tender.
- Sprinkle with chopped mint leaves, deglaze with a good dash of vinegar and season.
- In an ovenproof dish, brown the bones and trimmings for one hour at 220°C.
- Once the bones and trimmings are well coloured, remove them into a large pot, deglaze the dish, pour over the bones and trimmings, add the aromatic garnish, cover with water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to simmer for 12 to 16 hours.
Roasted veal medallion
- Prepare the meat and cut the fillet into 6 medallions.
- Finely chop the garlic cloves, mix them well with the medallions, drizzle with oil, mix again, season and marinate for 1 hour.
- Brown each side of the medallions on a hot grill and leave to rest under the broiler until ready to serve.
- Reheat the beets and carrots, as well as the jus, so that it is ready to serve.
- Place a little of the blue cheese mashed potatoes on the plates.
- Place a medallion on each plate, arrange the vegetables next to it and add a few swirls of avocado butter. Add a dash of sauce, a few young shoots and a little bit of fleur-de-sel.