- Cut the scallops in half.
- Keep them flat on a paper towel at +3° C.
- Heat a knob of butter in a saucepan, add the curry powder.
- Fry for 3 minutes over low heat.
- Add the remaining butter and the orange and lemon zest.
- Clarify gently over low heat, then allow to steep for an hour.
- Filter and keep the curry butter warm.
- Remove the tips of the endives, set aside.
- Cut the endives into regular sticks, 6 cm long.
- Immerse them in an ice-water bath with ascorbic acid for 2 minutes.
- Drain immediately and store in a box.
Cooking the scallops
- Heat the Jura wine in a skillet, when it starts to boil, add the diced butter gradually to emulsify it.
- Add the scallops and heat them in the butter, stirring the sauce pan to coat them with sauce. They must remain pearlescent.
- Add pepper and a drop of lemon juice.
Finishing and dressing
- Arrange the endives on plates, warm in a salamander grill.
- Arrange the scallops and drizzle with Savagnin butter.
- Surround with curry butter, decorate with the endive tips and oxalis leaves.