8 individual cakes
8 glass verrine pots
Compote of Hwang Geum Hyang
- Immerse the whole Hwang Geum Hyang oranges 3 times in boiling water and let it boil for 30 minutes.
- Remove the white stem and seeds with a knife. Blend in a food processor.
- Put the boiled Hwang Geum Hyang and the juice in a frying pan. Let it simmer at 40 – 45 ℃.
- Add sugar and pectin to simmer, stirring regularly.
- Add the gelatin.6. Put 32g of the compote into each verrine pot.
- Mix the butter and brown sugar.
- Stir in the almond powder.
- Stir in the flour and orange peel.
- Knead the mixture with your fingers to obtain a crumble like dough.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 155 ℃.
- Put 12g of the crumble mixture into each verrine pot.
Ganache montée with Hwang Geum Hyang
- Lightly heat the liquid cream (I) and the orange peel.
- Cover with clingfilm and leave to infuse for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Add the gelatin and trimoline and leave to simmer at 70 – 80 ℃.
- Pour into the semi-molten Opalys chocolate and emulsify by whipping with a hand blender.
- Add the liquid cream (II) and whisk again.
- Put 45 g of ganache montee into each verrine pot.
- Heat the puree, glucose syrup and trimoline to 40 – 45 ℃.
- Thoroughly mix the pectin and sugar and stir them into the pulp.
- Allow to simmer, stirring regularly.
- Put 10g of the sauce into each verrine pot.
Hwang Geum Hyang and pepper jelly
- Bring Hwang Geum Hyang juice, lemon juice, sugar and Timut pepper together to a boil.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the gelatin.
- Lower the heat to 30 ℃ and add the Cointreau liqueur.
- Put 20g of the jelly mixture into each verrine pot.
Tuiles à l’orange
- Mix all the ingredients together and bring to a boil.
- Whisk the mixture with a hand blender.
- Spread the mixture finely on a Silpat baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes at 90 ℃.
- Allow to cool to room temperature. Leave to dry at 50 ℃ for 24 hours.
Put a layer of compote in the verrine and add the crumble. Then place the ganache, sauce and the jelly on top. Garnish with one of the crispy orange biscuits.