- Put all the ingredients together in a salad bowl and heat it in a simmering double boiler up to around 70°C, whipping it constantly.
- Pour the preparation into the vat of a mixer and finish whipping the sabayon using the mixer and with the aid of a whisk until it has cooled.
- Move the sabayon into a salad bowl, cover with plastic wrap so that it is touching the contents and store at room temperature.
- Melt the white chocolate in a salad bowl and in the simmering double boiler.
- Make a custard with the 3 first ingredients. Add the soaked and pressed gelatine.
- Pour over the melted white chocolate, mix with a hand blender and cool until the preparation is lukewarm cool but still liquid, occasionally stirring it so that it doesn’t crust.
- Whip the cream into a Chantilly.
- Incorporate a third of the Chantilly cream to loosen the mixture, then the sabayon and finally the rest of the Chantilly cream and delicately mix with a spatula.
- Move the mousse into a salad bowl, cover with film and keep in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- Enjoy chilled.