- Combine the icing sugar, flour, almonds, salt and butter.
- Once you obtain a fine powder, add the eggs.
- Put the dough in the refrigerator to cool.
- Cream the sugar and butter, add thealmonds and eggs, then add the cream powder.
- Put in the refrigerator to cool.
- Heat the crème de cassis blackcurrant liquor to 40°C/104°F; add the sugar mixed with the pectin.
- Boil for 2 more minutes, then refrigerate.
Violet whipped cream
- Soak the sheet of gelatine.
- Boil the cream then pour over the white chocolate and add the gelatine.
- Keep in the refrigerator overnight.
- Whip the cream, add flavour and colour before serving, depending on the desired result.
Assemble and add the finishing touches
- Line a tart pan with the dough and pipe the almond cream in pillowy folds.
- Bake in a convection oven at 170°C/340°F for 12 minutes.
- After cooling, top with the blackcurrant compote.
- Pipe the violet whipped cream and garnish with a few strawberries.