- Mix all the ingredients while adding 200 g of cold butter cubes.
- Spread on a tray and bake at 160°C till golden brown.
- Add 150 g melted butter and mix by hand to make crumbs.
- Place the crunchy mixture on a tray and make it compact.
- Beat the egg yolks, eggs, honey and 420 g sugar.
- Beat the egg whites and 100 g sugar.
- Combine the two mixtures and add the flour.
- Spread it and bake at 160°C for 5 min.
- After it cools down, soak the sponge cake with a lychee syrup made using 65 g sugar, 50 g lychee liqueur and 120 g water.
- Add a thin layer of soaked sponge cake on the crunchy mixture.
- Heat the milk and let it infuse with the jasmine buds overnight.
- Make a custard, filter and add the gelatin.
- Add the melted chocolate and emulsify.
- Cool at room temperature.
- Place on the sponge cake and make “waves”.
- Whisk the sugar and pectin.
- Add to the lychee purée and bring to a boil.
- Add the gelatin and cool at room temperature.
- Pour on the jasmine cremeux layer and freeze.
- After it is frozen, place another layer of sponge cake soaked with syrup.
Vanilla and jasmine mousse
- Heat the milk and let it infuse with the vanilla and jasmine for a night.
- Make a custard, and add the gelatin.
- Cool at room temperature. Incorporate the whipped cream.
- Place a layer of mousse on the sponge cake.
- Whip the cream with the icing sugar.
- Freeze the Chantilly cream in dumplingshaped moulds.
White chocolate icing
- Simmer the cream, and incorporate it in the melted chocolate.
- Add the dissolved gelatin, and then water and oil, and emulsify.
- Cover and cool until the temperature comes down to 32°C.
- Remove the frozen Chantilly cream from the mould and add the white chocolate icing.
White chocolate spray
- Melt all the ingredients and put in the spray.
- Mix and whisk
- Mix all the ingredients and refrigerate for 15 min.
- Using a spatula, whisk until the mixture becomes coarse.
- Bake at 180°C for 10 min.
- Spray the dessert with the white chocolate spray.
- Decorate with the Chantilly cream, cremeux, almond crumble, lychee icing and silver leaf.