- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F
- Mix all the ingredients in a mixer.
- Put the crumble on a flat sheet and cook for about 15 minutes.
Reconstituted shortbread biscuits
- In the microwave, melt the butter and cocoa butter.
- In a mixing bowl, add the crumble, lemon zest, sugar and melted butter.
- Mix and use it to form the crust on the bottom of an 18 cm round pan.
Creamy Morello cherry
- In a saucepan, mix the sour Morello cherry puree and the (hulled) fresh strawberries, and heat the mixture.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the yolks, sugar and cornstarch. Pour the hot puree into the mixture and put it back into the pan.
- Heat it until it boils.
- Add the softened sheets of gelatine.
- Cool the cream to 40° C /104°F then add the butter using a hand blender.
- Pour the cream over the reconstituted shortbread biscuits and place it in the freezer overnight.
- The next day, remove the shortbread circles.
Fjord Chantilly whipped cream
- In a saucepan, heat the cream and sugar.
- Heat until boiling.
- Dissolve the softened sheets of gelatine, add the fjord (cream), and mix with a hand blender.
- Refrigerate overnight and serve the next day.
- On the reconstituted shortbread biscuit ,base and creamy layer, apply Fjord Chantilly cream using a pastry bag equipped with a Saint Honoré tip, and sprinkle with sugared almonds chips.
- Add complementary red fruits.