8 individual cakes
Tart ring (inox): 7cm in diameter
Semi circular silicone mould: 5cm in diameter
Almond shortcrust pastry
- Sift the caster sugar and almond powder and mix them with the softened butter.
- Mix the egg and salt together, pour them into the paste and mix gently.
- Add the flour and leave the mixture in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin to 2mm thick and cut the dough with a 7cm tart ring.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 150 ℃.
- Mix the egg yolks and cream.
- Strain the mixture through a sieve.
- Allow the shortcrust dough to cool completely and brush with the egg mixture on both sides.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 150 ℃.
- Heat the marzipan in the microwave for 30 seconds and add the salt.
- Whip the dough by adding the eggs one by one.
- Sift the flour and baking powder, pour them into the dough mixture and combine gently.
- Add the melted butter.
- Pour the dough onto a baking sheet. Leave in the fridge for about 1 hour.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 180 ℃.
Yoghurt panna cotta
- Infuse the vanilla pods in hot milk for at least 30 minutes.
- Add the sugar and bring to a boil, then add the gelatin.
- Stir in the cream and yoghurt powder. Mix and sieve.
- Pour into a 5cm semi circular mould. Put in the freezer.
- Using a knife make small incisions into the skin of the tomatoes. Toss the tomatoes into boiling water for a few seconds, take them out, and peel.
- Cut the tomatoes into 2cm cubes and add the sugar. Store in the fridge overnight.
- Cook until the mixture is of a jam consistency.
Neutral mirror glaze
- Bring water, sugar and syrup to a boil until the mixture reaches 103-105 ℃.
- Add the gelatin and lemon juice. Serve at 30-33 ℃.
- Brush the tart with beaten egg, then bake the tart, and cool completely.
- Spread the completely cooled tomato jam across the bottom of the tart.
- Cut the genoa bread with a 6cm round cutter, and put it inside the tart.
- Fill the tomato jam mixture to the top of the tart and smooth off the top with a spatula.
- Pour the neutral glaze into the frozen yogurt panna cotta.
- Place it on the tart.
- Slice the mixed cherry tomatoes, then cut them in half and scatter them around the tart.
- Complete by attaching gold leaf on the front right side..