Jasmine bavarian cream
- Bring the milk to a boil and infuse with the jasmine tea overnight.
- Mix the milk, sugar and egg yolks until the temperature reaches 85°C.
- Put in the gelatin sheets.
- Cool the mixture to 30°C
- Mix the cream and the jasmine milk.
- Pour it in a mould and chill immediately.
Honeyed peach preserve
- Cut the honeyed peaches into small cubes.
- Peel the orange and cut it into small pieces.
- Cook the peaches until they soften and then add the orange.
- Add the gelatin and chill.
- Melt the butter.
- Mix all the ingredients with the butter.
- Spread it 3mm thick in a silicon cap.
- Bake at 150°C for 20 minutes.
- Mix the ground almonds, flour and icing sugar.
- Beat the eggs for 15 minutes.
- Add the ground almonds and then the melted butter.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Whisk the egg whites and sugar but not until they form peaks.
- Mix the egg whites with the other mixture.
- Pour onto a baking tray. Bake at 200°C for 12 minutes.
- Mix the cream, glucose, neutral glaze and milk powder.
- Boil the sugar and water at 120°C.
- Gently pour the mixture into the hot syrup.
- Cool the mixture to 60°C.
- Add the gelatin and then the white chocolate and mix.
- Add the colouring agent and mix. The temperature should be 25°C.
- Fill 1/4 of a silicon mould with the jasmine bavarian cream.
- Place a portion of the frozen peach preserve.
- Add a layer of jasmine bavarian cream filling up to 3/4 of the mould.
- Put a round slice of Joconde on the bavarian cream.
- Put in the freezer immediately.
- Remove the cake out of the mould and turn it over (the joconde will be at the bottom).
- Put the cake on the almond crisp, which will be cut out in a circle of the same diameter beforehand.
- Pour the icing at 25°C on the frozen cake.