Serves: 10 people
Preparation: 3 hours
Baking: 15 minutes
Freezing: 3 hours
10 ringsØ 7.5cm and 2cm height
7.5cm Silicone moulds
White Chocolate Whipped Cream (whipped ganache) – to be made the day before
- Put the milk in a saucepan, bring to the boil, together with the gelatine and the vanilla seeds.
- Pour over the chocolate and blend with a hand blender.
- Add the cold cream and stir again.
- Place in the fridge.
- Mix the powder with the water and leave to set in the fridge for about twenty minutes.
- Mix all of the ingredients using a food processor with a mixing blade, then spread over a baking tray lined with grease-proof paper and bake for 15 minutes at 160°C in a preheated oven.
Crunchy dulcey chocolate
- Melt the chocolate, then mix it with the éclat d’or feuillantine flakes, the coconut streusel and puff pastry.
- Put the mixture at the base of each tart mould and press.
- Put the cream* and split vanilla pods into a saucepan and stir, bring to the boil, then remove from the heat and let it infuse for 20 minutes.
- Pour through a chinois strainer, weigh the cream, adjust if needed, then bring back to the boil and pour in the chocolate.
- Stir from the centre to achieve a shining ganache.
- Whip the cream** until it forms a mousse-like texture, then gently pour in the chocolate with a spatula until it is fully incorporated, once the chocolate has returned to a temperature of 32°C.
- Divide into the silicone moulds and place in the freezer for 3 hours.
Caramel Passionfruit Jivara
- In a saucepan, make a dry caramel.
- Once the colour is light brown, deglaze with the hot passionfruit purée, then add the other purées and vanilla seeds scraped out of the pod.
- Pour over the pre-melted chocolate, then incorporate the butter and set aside.
White Mirror Glaze
- Pour the water, sugar and glucose in a saucepan, then bring to the boil.
- Add condensed milk and the gelatine mass, then stir.
- Pour over the chocolate and vanilla beans and blend with a hand blender.
- Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate and cocoa butter together, stir, then add the food colouring and stir again.
- Melt the chocolate together with the vanilla beans scraped from half of the pod, then add the food colouring and stir.
- Pour between two acetate sheets and spread evenly.
- When the chocolate is almost solidified but still flexible, break into chips with a spatula.
- Set aside.
- Take the crispy bases out of the rings, apply frosting to the sides, then place a spiral of passionfruit caramel on each one.
- Take the vanilla mousse inserts out of the freezer, remove from the silicone moulds, place on a rack, then glaze them with the white icing.
- Put mousse filling on each pastry base.
- Whip the ganache frosting, then decorate the pastries with some ganache and a few Opalys chocolate chips.