Quantity: 8 individual cakes
For preparation 1: oven, food blender, hand-held homogenizer, induction cooker, pacojet
For preparation 2: food dryer, silicone pastry mat, small measuring cup
For preparation 3: oven
For preparation 4: pulverizer, baking tray, 5cm diameter cake ring
Celery lily sorbet
- Squeeze the juice from fresh celery.
- Wash the lily and boil the lily in clean water for about 2 minutes. Then pour it into ice water and set aside.
- Heat the 200g of celery juice and invert sugar syrup to 50 degrees, add sugar and stabilizers.
- Heat while homogenizing with a hand-held homogenizer.
- Finally add the lemon juice, and after taking off the heat, add the remaining celery juice and lily.
- Put the prepared materials into pacojet jars and freeze them for storage. Use pacojet to beat them when used.
Air drying Fresh basil leaves
- Boil the sugar and water, blanch the basil leaves.
- Then take it out immediately and spread it on the silicone pastry mat.
- Put it in the air-drying machine for 24 hours at 50°C for use.
Sweet dough shell
- Whip the butter then add powdered sugar and sea salt.
- Slowly add the eggs and stir.
- Wrap in cling film and refrigerate for two hours for use later.
- Roll out the dough to 2.5mm thickness.
- Pinch the tart shells and freeze for later use.
- Bake in a 180-degree oven for about 20 minutes, until it turns golden brown. After cooling, coat with chocolate.
Basil lily fruit jelly
- Boil the basil leaves in boiling water, quickly pick it up into the ice water to make sure it is green, and boil the lily in water in another pan for about 2 minutes, then pour it into ice water and set aside.
- Put the water and leaves in a pulverizer to smash, and then filter out 1000 grams of green basil juice for later use.
- Use 200 grams of basil juice and sugar and to heat it to 60 degrees until the sugar melts.
- Add isinglass to melt and mix well, then add 800 grams of basil juice.
- In another pan, boil the lily with clean water for about 2 minutes, then pour it into ice water and set aside.
- Pour into the cake ring, sprinkle with lily petals, about 3mm thick bottom.
- Freeze and condense, carve into 5 cm diameter circles and set aside.
Basil oil cream
- Whip the cream at medium speed.
- Add sugar to the cream.
- After the cream is whipped, slowly add the basil oil.
- Make the celery lily frost first.
- Then squeeze the frost into the sweet dough shell and smooth it with a spatula.
- Spread the basil lily fruit jelly on the surface.
- Then squeeze the basil oil cream.
- Dried basil leaves on top for decoration.