- Brush the chicken breasts with half the flavoured butter and marinate for 4 hours in a cool place.
- Peel and wash the carrots and shorten the tops to leave about 1 centimetre. Arrange the carrots next to each other in a saucepan.
- Add 20g of butter, 1 pinch of salt and sugar and wet with water to just cover them. Cover and bring to a boil, then simmer over low heat for 25 minutes. Remove the cover and allow the water to evaporate. Stir in the butter in a circular motion to coat the carrots.
- While the carrots are cooking, peel and wash the potatoes, cut them into slices and brown them in butter. Clean the leek, cook it in water until it is still a little crunchy, and then caramelise it in butter.
- Bake the chicken breasts at a low temperature in the oven at 90°C for 50 minutes.
- Arrange the supremes and vegetables on a plate and serve with the remaining zaatar butter.